Skylum Software, the independent photography image editing and raw file processing software company, maker of the excellent Aurora HDR, Luminar and Creative Kit desktop applications, has released the Jupiter update for Luminar 2018.
Skylum Software was formerly known as Macphun during its macOS-only days and changed its name to better reflect the fact that the company is now making its software for Windows as well as macOS.
Luminar 2018 Jupiter contains over 300 improvements and updates to make Luminar more responsive and more useful, including significant performance enhancements to allow faster photo editing with speed gains of up to a factor of twelve.
Luminar’s Raw Develop filter has reportedly been updated for even cleaner images with better color and less noise.
Luminar’s long-awaited digital asset manager (DAM) functionality is scheduled for release later in 2018.
- Fuji Rumors – Free new Update to Luminar 2018 Brings Snappier Performance, Camera/Lens Profiles, Batch Processing and more!
- JoelWolfson.com – Major Speed Boost in Luminar Jupiter Update
Luminar Update Easily Handles Tough Fuji and Sony Files
- Skylum – Luminar 2018 Jupiter
- Skylum – Luminar Marketplace – presets, LUTs, textures and workspaces
- Skylum Blog – Luminar 2018 Gets a “Rocket-Booster” Update