“Kyno 1.3 has landed, bringing with it a productivity overhaul effective for all industries and professions. There are multiple enhancements to transcoding, batch renaming, filtering, Kyno’s Premiere Pro integration, and much improved keyboard support for our power-users….
… Kyno 1.3 extends usability functions across multiple workflows, creating easier access to Kyno’s most commonly used tools:
- Shortcuts – New keyboard shortcuts allow for faster workflows, enabling users to quickly send files to Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, export to Excel, toggle drilldown, shift between different viewpoints and more
- Transcoding – The dialogs for renaming and transcoding single files have been extended, giving users the full range of presets and variables as batch operations
- Batch tagging – Shot lists can now be built in parallel to marking frames for still export
- Filters – Users can now filter material based on scene, shot, take and more descriptive metadata fields
- Pre-analyze content – Kyno 1.3 includes the option to generate content tab thumbnails in advance, speeding up the screening and logging of footage
- Cached data – Thumbnails and technical metadata now remain intact when moving files around within Kyno.
- Metadata – Exported subclips inherit all descriptive metadata from the original clip, making team workflows (often based on pre-edit material) more efficient…”