“Undoubtedly, the affordable SIRUI 50mm and 35mm F1.8 1.33x Anamorphic lenses changed the anamorphic game forever, enabling us to easily get or dive into cinematics. To extend focal length alternatives, SIRUI comes back with the 24mm F2.8 1.33x Anamorphic lens….
This new lens offers you five options of M4/3, Sony E, Fuji X, Nikon Z and Canon EF-M mounts, covering a wide range of mirrorless camera[s] on the market. The built-in lens mount design makes the lens to work efficiently with your camera….
Indiegogo campaign lives now: Super Early Bird $749 (25% OFF from retail price $999).”
Until I saw an Instagram post announcing the coming Sirui 24mm f/2.8 1.33x Anamorphic prime lens late last year, I wouldn’t have associated the word lens with the brand name Sirui and especially the phrase Fujifilm X-mount, but here we are and here is the lens in question, now available at Indiegogo for an Early Bird discount of 25%.
Even without this one-quarter discount, the Sirui 24mm f/2.8 1.33x Anamorphic is remarkably affordable and presents a great way into anamorphic cinematography alongside the Sirui 50mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic lens.
Will the company soon be offering an X-mount version of the Sirui 35mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic to complete the core, starter set of three?
Fujifilm radically lifted its Super 35 cinematography game with the Fujifilm X-H1, X-T3 and then X-T4 and I am hoping the company will present even more pro-quality moviemaking innovations with its coming X-H2.
Sirui 35mm and 50mm f/1.8 1.33x anamorphic prime lenses
- B&H – Fujifilm cameras
- B&H – MTF Services Ltd
- B&H – Sirui
- CineD – FUJIFILM X-T4 and SIRUI 50mm Anamorphic Lens – Handheld Sample Footage
- CineD – FUJIFILM X-T4 and SIRUI 50mm Anamorphic Lens – Handheld Sample Footage – video
- Fuji Rumors – SIRUI Explains Why No Fujifilm X Mount 35mm F1.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens but Promises New Fuji X Mount Lenses in Near Future
- Indiegogo – SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic Lens
- MTF Services – currently offers Leica L-mount and Canon RF-mount conversion services for Sirui anamorphic lenses.
- Instagram – siruiimaging
- Kyle Lowe – Anamorphic Desqueeze FCPX Tutorial 2017 – video
- Mainline Photographics – Sirui 50mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic lens for Fuji X Mount
- News Shooter – MTF Services L-mount converted Sirui 1.33x 35mm f1.8 & 50mm f1.8 lenses
- News Shooter – SIRUI 24mm F2.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens
- News Shooter – Sirui breaks into lens market with APS-C 50mm f1.8 Anamorphic 1.33X
- Sirui – Sirui 24mm f/2.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens
- Sirui Australia – Anamorphic Lens
- Sirui Store – website
- The Wandering DP – DaVinci Resolve: Conforming Anamorphic Footage