“Music by Nick Driftwood. This is a 10-bit 420 encode using Handbrake HEVC x265. Now you can use Handbrake to encode your HLG Rec2020 / videos. This is an extreme example at hi rez anamorphic but basically the settings for handbrake h265 HEVC encodes are the same. Use the CRF constant Rate Factor to slide/change quality (lower is better quality but longer encodes).
Use chrome or other compatible browser to view upto 8K (Anamorphic x2 desqueeze to 9 884 pixels x 3 744 pixels in great quality INTRA).
Download special commit of Handbrake or info to build your own from here: https://goo.gl/AzFyLt
The critical thing to remember is to insert the text ‘transfer=arib-std-b67’ into the Additional Options box.”
- matt gradient.com – HOW TO: 10-bit x264 and 10/12-bit x265 encodes with HandBrake! (Mac OS X, Linux, Windows)
- Nick Driftwood – YouTube channel
- Wikipedia – Rec. 2100
Help support ‘Untitled’
Clicking on these affiliate links helps us continue our work for ‘Untitled: Stories of Creativity, Innovation, Success’.
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only) – B&H
- Panasonic V-Log L Function Activation Code for DMC-GH4, DC-GH5, and DMC-FZ2500 – B&H
- Atomos Ninja Inferno 7″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor and accessories – B&H
- SLR Magic 35mm, 50mm, 70mm 2x Anamorphot-CINE Lenses (MFT Mount), sold individually – B&H
- SLR Magic 2x Anamorphot-CINE Lens Set with 35, 50, 70mm Lenses (MFT Mount) – B&H
- SLR Magic 25mm T0.95 HyperPrime Cine III Lens and Anamorphot-40 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter Kit (MFT) – B&H
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-40 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter (Compact) – B&H
- SLR Magic Anamorphot 133X – 40 With Built-In Rangefinder – B&H
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter – B&H
- SLR Magic 25mm T0.95 HyperPrime Cine III Lens (MFT Mount) – B&H
- SLR Magic Cine 35mm T0.95 Mark II Lens with MFT Mount – B&H
- SLR Magic Cine 35mm T1.4 Mark II Lens with Micro Four Thirds Mount – B&H
- SLR Magic HyperPrime 50mm T0.95 Lens with MFT Mount – B&H