“The S1 and the G9 Panasonics are a truly unique digital double act. How do the Full Frame S1 and Micro Four Thirds G9 stand up against one another? Is bigger better? Or is nimbler nicer?”
Top video reviewer David Thorpe always cuts to the heart of the matter when it comes to mirrorless digital cameras and lenses, a trait no doubt formed by decades in the trenches as a Fleet Street photographer.
In this video review comparing Panasonic’s Lumix DC-G9 Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera with the recently-released Lumix DC-S1 35mm sensor mirrorless camera, Mr Thorpe opts to continue daily carrying his G9 but appreciates the differences and similarities in both.
- David Thorpe – Johnny and Max – review
- David Thorpe – Panasonic’s Lumix S1 and G9 Digital Double Act – video
- ePHOTOzine – Panasonic Lumix S1 Full-Frame Camera Review By David Thorpe – video with gallery of sample photographs
Help support ‘Untitled’
- Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera – B&H
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 Mirrorless Digital Camera – B&H