“At the CP+ show earlier this month in Yokohama Japan, we sat down with senior executives from Fujifilm. During our conversation we covered everything from the upcoming GFX 100, to plans for APS-C and why the X100 still occupies such an important position in the company’s lineup.
Our interview was conducted with three senior executives in Fujifilm’s Electronic Imaging Products Division:
- Toshi Iida, General Manager.
- Makoto Oishi, Product Planning Manager.
- Shin Udono, Senior Manager of the Sales and Marketing Group.…”
- DPReview – CP+ 2019: Fujifilm interview – ‘We want to show photographers the future’
- Fuji Rumors – DPReview Fujifilm Managers Interview: “No Need to Open X Mount, AI and Global Shutter are the Future, GFX100 Within End of June”
- Fuji Rumors – Fujifilm Manager: “Full Frame? Users Want Choice, and We Chose APS-C and MF. Smaller IBIS Needed”
- Fuji Rumors – Fujifilm sets its Highest Record with 24 Products Winning the Internationally Prestigious Red Dot Design Award