“At last year’s FCP X World in London, people were dazzled by watching London-based commercial editor Thomas Grove Carter of Trim Editing cut together an Audi commercial live. The speed with which he conducted the edit was mesmerizing….
… But FCP X, with its magnetic timeline and the powerful tools packed into its browser, is built for lightning-paced cutting—you just have to know how to use it!
As I see it, there are two standout techniques involved in Thomas Grove Carter’s process:
- Mastery of three-point editing (and its keyboard shortcuts)
- Mastery of FCP X’s browser-based system of organization and labeling…”
- Frame.io Insider – If You Gave Up on FCP X, It’s Time For a Second Look
- Frame.io Insider – Speed Up Your Editing Using Final Cut Pro X’s Browser
Help support ‘Untitled’
- Apple Mac Computers – B&H