“In this video I give you a quick walkthrough of Capture One Express for Fujifilm (Also for Sony) to get you up to speed, starting with importing, then some basic editing, and finally how to export….”
Now that Phase One has released its free Capture One Express raw processing software for Fujifilm, I can wholeheartedly recommend it.
I learned how to use Capture One Pro, the full version that supports hundreds of different cameras and lenses, some years ago by watching free training videos on the Web, and can highly recommend Thomas Fitzgerald as a Capture One teacher as well.
- 1Styles.pro – two collections of excellent film simulations styles for use in Capture One in its various versions.
- Fuji X Forum – Capture One Pro 9 Film Simulations incl. ACROS – ICC colour profiles for use in simulating Fujifilm’s film simulation picture profiles.
- Fujifilm Global – Capture One software compatible with FUJIFILM GFX and X Series cameras now available
- Image Alchemist – several excellent collections of presets for speeding up your use of Capture One in its various versions.
- Phase One – Capture One Fujifilm
- Phase One – Capture One Pro
- Thomas Fitzgerald Photography – Fujifilm announces collaboration with Phase One; Improved Fujifilm Support Coming to Capture One
Help support ‘Untitled’
Clicking on these affiliate links and purchasing through them helps us continue our work for ‘Untitled’.
- Phase One Capture On Pro 11 – B&H