Camera accessories maker SmallRig is quick off the mark with not one but two camera cages for the Fujifilm X-T3 APS-C/Super 35 hybrid mirrorless camera to take advantage of the X-T3’s radically boosted video capabilities.
My experience with a range of Fujifilm cameras indicates that almost all of them benefit at least from metal hand grips and more so from vertical battery grips for better, safer handholding and extra power.
It is pleasing to see that SmallRig has acknowledged this by adding extra gripability to its cage for the X-T3 minus vertical battery grip.
Both camera cages are currently available under SmallRig’s Pre-Order scheme at 30% off an already low regular price and the estimated shipping date is October 11, 2018, well-timed for the official release of X-T3 production models.
- SmallRig – SmallRig Cage for Fujifilm X-T3 Camera 2228
- SmallRig – SmallRig Cage for Fujifilm X-T3 Camera with Battery Grip 2229
Help support ‘Untitled’
Clicking on these affiliate links and purchasing through them helps us continue our work for ‘Untitled’.
- Fujifilm VG-XT3 Vertical Battery Grip – B&H
- Fujifilm MHG-XT3 Metal Hand Grip – B&H
- Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera – B&H