“… The GH5S produces the best quality video of any camera we’ve ever tested, with its high bitrate, high bit-depth footage proving impressively flexible. The a7S II can outperform it in low light if you can tolerate the shallower depth-of-field that comes with it, but beyond those specific circumstances, the GH5S would probably be our choice. The fact it works just like a GH5 and fits perfectly into the accessory and support ecosystem that’s grown up around it means the GH5S is an easy camera to just start shooting with…..”
- DPReview – Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Review
Help support ‘Untitled’
Clicking on these affiliate links and purchasing through them helps us continue our work for ‘Untitled: Stories of Creativity, Innovation, Success’.
- Angelbird 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card – B&H
- Angelbird 256GB Match Pack for the Panasonic EVA1 – B&H – special promotional packaging of two Angelbird 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC memory cards that are just as usable in other cameras than the AU-EVA1 that also have UHS-II SD card slots.
- Movcam Cage Kit for Panasonic GH5 – B&H
- Panasonic 128GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card – B&H
- Panasonic DMW-BGGH5 Battery Grip – B&H
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera – B&H
- Seercam CUBE Cage for Panasonic GH5 with Top Handle, Rod Riser, and Extension Kit – B&H
- Sony 128GB M Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card (U3) – B&H
- Sony 128GB M Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card Kit (2-Pack) – B&H