“The Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 is the brand’s highest-end stills-oriented camera, sitting beside the video-oriented Lumix DC-GH5 at the top of the product lineup….
… It seemed for a little while there, the two biggest players in the Micro Four Thirds world were splitting off into their own separate niches with Olympus going after the pro stills crowd by way of the EM-1 series and Panasonic, the pro video crowd with the GH series.
No longer is this the case: the Panasonic G9 looks to take a square shot at the heart of the market Olympus is after with the OM-D E-M1 II….”
- DPReview – Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Review
- LUMIX Cameras – LUMIX G9 – A New Chapter in LUMIX G Cameras – video
- LUMIX Cameras – Lumix G9 & Leica DG 200mm 360 Degree Review – video
- LUMIX Cameras – LUMIX G9 By Bence Mate in Zimbabwe – video
Help support ‘Untitled’
Clicking on these affiliate links and purchasing through them helps us continue our work for ‘Untitled: Stories of Creativity, Innovation, Success’.
- Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only) – B&H
- Panasonic DMW-BGG9 Battery Grip – B&H
- Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens – B&H
- Angelbird 64GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card – B&H
- Angelbird 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card – B&H
- Angelbird 256GB Match Pack for the Panasonic EVA1 – B&H – special promotional packaging of two Angelbird 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC memory cards that are just as usable in other cameras than the AU-EVA1 that also have UHS-II SD card slots.