ON1 Photo Raw 2017, the standalone non-destructive raw processor and image editor cum mega plug-in suite for your favourite image editor, has been updated to version 2017.0.2 with improvements for Fujifilm camera users, raw file support for a range of new cameras as well as performance updates and bug fixes.
From the ON1 blog post:
- Added support for Compressed Lossless Fujifilm RAW photos.
- Improved processing quality for Fujifilm Trans sensors.
- Improved highlight recovery.
- New raw file support for cameras including Olympus SH-2, E-M5 MKII, E-M1 MKII, Pentax K5 II, Nikon D5600, Panasonic DMC FZ2000, Panasonic DMC G2, Panasonic DMC G5, Panasonic DMC TZ80, Leica M10, Leica TL, Canon EOS 500D, Panasonic DMC LX15.
- Over 20 improvements to performance in Browse which is an area ON1 will continue improving.
- Several more performance updates and bug fixes are also included in this release.
ON1, Inc. also recently announced is ON1 Photo Kit: Raw 2017 Essentials including ebooks, workflow training videos and presets, all invaluable aids to getting the best out of your images and out of the huge range of tools that comprise ON1 Photo Raw 2017.
This last year, 2016-2017, has seen some exciting developments in stills photography software and hardware, and I look forward to seeing how ON1 Photo Raw 2017 develops over the coming months.
Although this current updater does not support raw files from Fujifilm’s X100F – currently being trialled here for review soon – I am confident that support for this amazing new version of the classic X100 will be coming shortly as well as for Fujifilm’s other imminent new camera releases such as the X-T20 and the GFX 50S.
ON1 Photo Kit: Raw Essentials has now been released and is available at a discount price of US$49.99 for a limited time only.
- ON1, Inc. – ON1 Photo 2017.0.2 — New Update Available
- ON1, Inc. – Partner Spotlight: RAW 2017 Essentials – Free Sample Pack
- ON1, Inc. – Tech Talk – Fujifilm X-Trans